Monday, September 20, 2010

Obscure Band (insert day).

I am a slacker....I apologize for that, but you may as well get used to it. Anywho, Let's get going here. My obscure band of the day is Kids In The Way, a metal band I discovered when Maddie gave me one of their cds that her dad owned. They were pretty much the first band I ever listened to that had any screamo in it, which turned me to the style of music I enjoy the most. They are from Nobles, Indiana, and were originally called Serenity. They changed their name to the current name and went for the much harder sound that they sport now. They disbanded in 2007 but reunited recently and have released a new ep. My favorite cd from them is Apparitions of Melody, their first real cd. The current band consists of Dave Pelsue(lead vocals), Nathan Hughes(rhythm guitar and background vocals),  Eric Carter(drums and background vocals), Wille Bostic(bass and background vocals), and Austin Cobb(lead guitar). Go and check them out!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment