Thursday, August 26, 2010

HELP I'M AGREEING WITH SKIP!!!

Thanks to Twitter, I was able to see a comment made by Skip Bayless concerning the Bulls building a bronze statue of Scottie Pippen. I agree that Pippen deserves a statue, but the player I would like to see memorialized with a statue would be Tim Duncan. Yes, he's never been a flashy, exciting player, but he gets the job done. He does everything. Scores, rebounds, defends with the best, blocks shots, and creates opportunities for his team mates to score. He has 4 rings, 3 final's mvps, and 2 league mvps. He has been a steady but superstar but you won't see people walking around wearing his jersey unless you were in San Antonio. He may be boring, but I'll take boring and consistently good over flashy but inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment